Trapeziectomy

Options
2»

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Bumping this up for snowdrop123. Hope it's of help.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Lewi
    Lewi Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi my name is Helen & on the 17.9.15 I had a trapeziectomy & sling surgery on my right thumb I am now almost 5 weeks post-op but befor I go any further with this post I want to make sure this posts ok as I keep getting an error message.. Hopefully get back to this later

Helen
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Hi Helen and welcome to the forum. Yes, your post is showing loud and clear :D but it's on an old thread. Did you mean to start a new one? It's probably the best way. Hope your post-op is going well.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Hi Lewi,

Welcome to the forum from the moderator team! We are here just in case you have problems with the forum, I know you have met another mod already so I hope all is well now.

Well done for finding a thread on your topic, if you do want to move your post to a new thread send us a pm (personal message) found towards the top of the page, written in blue.

Take care
    Mod Yx
  • Michelle63
    Michelle63 Member Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi, there is another thread that has more info. I think it may be under thumb surgery. Mods may be able to help. I am 2 years post op and discharged by the consultant for that one...still under for left thumb but managing ok at the moment. Feel free to message for any further info x