And off I go!

Options
numptynora
numptynora Member Posts: 782
edited 4. Feb 2014, 06:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
I'm going to see the two little furbies today and hopefully bring them home, I'm so excited
Numps x
Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.

Comments

• Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That's lovely Numps, I hope you're all very happy together. :D
    Numpty
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    safe journy Numps ,love and luck with your new charges (((())))Marrianne
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,931
    Options
    Hello Numptynora
    have a good journey you are doing a good job looking after them.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Hope you got the kitties home numps, I have just noticed your other thread, no, you are not silly you are very kind in giving two little kitties a loving home...............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Awww bless hope you get them home safe and sound...bet you cant wait.. :D:D
    Love
    Barbara
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,132
    Options
    They sound lovely - hope all has gone well and they are 'home' - pictures sometime please! :) Very envious!
  • marrianne
    Options
    Hope you all got home safely and they are settling well Numps,Guess you will be pretty busy just now ,but looking forward to updates , :) ((())0Marrianne
  • numptynora
    Options
    OOH, I could eat them they are soo lovely, boy Max is a diabetic and Kimba, a girl is so tiny both 13yrs old and gorgeous. they have both eaten well and Max is so good with his injection, I do need to give them a manicure though their nails are really long it must be so uncomfortable. I woke up this morning and Kimba was snuggled up to me on the bed. Max woke me up yowling at 7am for his breakfast now, I'm NOT a morning person so he will have to learn that 8am is the new 7am.

If you see someone in a few years time trundling along with a sainsbury's trolly full of cats..........You'll know it's me!!
    Numps x
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Numps, I replied on the other post saying go for it to get the cats and you beat me to it!! I'm so glad you got them home. And now you have Max & kimba to add to your family. I couldn't give one of mine injections your very brave to do that, glad Max is good with his injection. And it's great they have settled so quickly and well into your home. Max is great yowling at 7am I get both Arnie & Willow yowling and standing on my chest almost crushing my ribs between 4 & 5am everyday demanding fuss and playtime! If my OH won the lottery I would want a big house with lots of land not near any roads and a house full of cats!! Pretty much like you numpty! You enjoy your new bundles of furry fun! :D
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    They sound adorable Numps, it's good they have settled in so quckly, enjoy your bundles of fun..................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • numptynora
    Options
    Thanks everyone, Bubba you are so much like me, a house with plenty of land and lots of cats, I always said if I had the money I would have a rescue sanctuary. When I hear of animals being hurt/abused it physically upsets me. My son rang last night and I'm sure he thinks I've totally lost the plot........ he went very quiet!!
    Numps x
  • numptynora
    Options
    toady wrote:
    They sound lovely - hope all has gone well and they are 'home' - pictures sometime please! :) Very envious!
    How do I upload a pic, does anyone know please?
    Numps x
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,132
    Options
    I am in the process of putting a little thread together about posting pics (hopefully), so if all goes well that will have some useful info in it. :)

Can't believe they have settled so quickly either, you are lucky, I will join the lottery queue for a country house full of animals too, although I would need staff! because I am not brilliant with the hands-on stuff and unfortunately that would make me feel I'm not really morally 'entitled' to animals I'm not able to care for myself. (Not in the sense of being physically fit to look after them, which is fair enough to have help - just the useless 'can't really manage difficult things' sense - so it's toughen up or go without, for me). Admire you no end being able to give injections (even though I can inject myself - but it's not the same!), and taking this pair on is so kind of you, much respect. :)
  • marrianne
    Options
    Well done Numps ,It lovely to have some good news on here ,we have certainly been having some sad times lately ,And lots of love to the little ones havent they settled well ,I will be looking out for you with your trolly full :lol::lol: ....I dont blame you ,if everyone was kind to animals the world would br a better place ,have you seen Toadys grumpy cat in the cafe ? :) (((())))Marrianne x
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hope your 2 fluffies are settling in well, when we know how to post pictures I can post photo's of my two and you can post photo's of your two. Maybe they can become online buddies!! :lol: