So how can we include photo's on our posts?

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 6. Feb 2014, 11:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
Can anyone please tell me how add an image/photo on to the posts so everyone can see. I would love to share photo's with you all. Thank you. :)

Comments

• numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    It would be good if it's possible but, it might need new software

Perhaps a Mod' would have the answer?
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    bubba I always used photobucket...you download your pics to them..then you can download to forums and facebook ..but at the min I cant get it to work...but you give it a go might be my comp. :roll:
    Love
    Barbara
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,134
    Options
    Hi bubbadog, as I mentioned on your new kitties thread, I am going to start a thread on the subject (so people can have all the info in one place instead of posting it onto individual threads), I was just waiting for mod approval on some of the technicalities - which I have now got. :)

I will make a start today but will be adding to it as I go, so bear with me as I round up some of the info & organise it into suitable chunks,

toady x
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    That's great Toady looking forward to it, must find a good photo of me don't want to show you all a shocker. Mig
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Options
    Barbara, what is photobucket? I haven't heard of it before
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • toady
    Options
    sorry numptynora, I see I have incorrectly made bubbadog into the owner of your new kitties, excuse me, it's this weather sending me loopy.

Photobucket is a kind of online photo album - there are other websites that do a similar thing, such as Flickr - most are free to use after you register, though some with limitations on amount of storage etc. I will try & cover a few different ones on my thread. (Hope you don't mind me answering Barbara as I was posting anyway).
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Thanks for explaining it Toady..I look forward to your lesson... :D..meant to say I have got photobucket working but Toady could you tell me how to resize the pic..thanks
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Thanks Toady, sorry don't mean to rush you! :oops: . Look forward to your post. I have tried photobucket before and ended up getting a virus! So don't trust the emoticon or photo sites anymore.
  • toady
    Options
    bubbadog wrote:
    Thanks Toady, sorry don't mean to rush you! :oops:

Not at all lol :) as it wasn't even your thread I had made the comment on (that I was starting a pics thread), there's no reason you'd even have read it, necessarily.

Sorry to hear you had a virus, it shouldn't happen but there's always that possibility on the web - I'm not an expert there so can't say why you would have, and apart from the usual steps of having av + an adblock + up-to-date browser, there is only so much you can do to protect yourself I guess.