Flexiseq

Options
knuckleduster
knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
edited 5. Feb 2014, 10:12 in Living with Arthritis archive
Has anybody used Flexiseq has advertised in the Good Health section of the D.... M... on Tuesday?

If so, did it help.

Janet xx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I reckon it works well for those who like to think they have arthritis. :wink: It's a regular topic on here - if it worked this forum would not be populated with OAers but, if you want to try it, why not? The only thing you have to lose is money and you may briefly gain via the placebo effect (which should not be under-estimated). DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • As5567
    As5567 Member Posts: 665
    Options
    Like dreamdaisy has said, you have nothing to lose other than money. After reading up on it...to me it looks like a bunch of mis leading claims that have been worded in such clever way to trick the user into thinking its going to be a wounder gel.

Personally i'd stay well away, products like this come along all the time, people working in media and advertising are very smart people and know what strings to pull that will draw you in to the point you are convinced its going to work and you end up buying/trying a products. And again as dreamdaisy has said the placebo effect should not be underestimated.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    But, if you do decide to try it, do check with your phamacist that it won't clash with any of your prescribed stuff.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Janet
    I think this is the same stuff that kentishlady.. tried..if it is she wasn't very impressed with it...you pm her to check it was the same...x
    Love
    Barbara