The wanderer returns

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 8. Feb 2014, 13:53 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello to you all

Firstly and very belated thank you all for the birthday Wishes sorry I have not been on here for ages but have just had lots going on since Christmas. my youngest daughter moved in mid January and I have spent a couple of days over at her new flat to sort out Gas problems. she had nearly 2 weeks with no gas or central heating and her gas supplier really messed her about. had a great day on my birthday Husband took me out for a meal in the evening to a small restaurant around the corner to where we lived and whilst walking to restaurant (before drinking half a bottle of wine)I managed to fall over and bruised all up my right leg and was in pain for a few days after. :roll: :roll: However I did have a good meal pain came next day. Had wanted to visit family this month but at the moment this is not possible as my eldest daughter also had a fall recently and dislocated her shoulder and fractured her shoulder blade and so it would have been very unfair to have had to worry about me visiting ad well. and my granddaughter has had problems with leaks in the little ones bedroom so has her sleeping in her room so unable to put me up so problems all round. But now I'm back and will be posting again. thank you for your concern that I had not been around. :) this group in great with a great bunch of people.
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Turbo,You have certainly had your share of good and bad re the family and your birthday , falls are so bad this cold weather ,I definately stick arnica on anything injured ,hope all is well now with your girls Its lovely to see you back because its such a great place to be .. I am not getting out as much as I should ,but might get to town later hugs Marrianne((()))
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Carol and welcome back..I did wounder...
    What a birthday that was..at least you had a lovely meal..but it does shake you up..I hope your daughter is now settles in her new home..and your other daughter has got the leak fixed..not surprising in this awful weather.. :roll:you take care of yourself..xx
    Love
    Barbara