Hate , hate , hate payback

mamasmurf
mamasmurf Member Posts: 89
edited 13. Mar 2014, 06:46 in Community Chit-chat archive
Lovely evening out ; hubby and I had a meal at our favourite restaurant in Brighton , then went on to see " Tonight's the night " , the musical written by Ben Elton based around Rod Stewart's music . Really , fun , sing a long play ; loved it . Home about 11 pm to a night of screeching pain , no sleep and death warmed up yucky day . Would do it all again in a heartbeat ; adore live music !
mamasmurf

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi
    Payback is worth it if you have enjoyed yourself
    That's my opinion;.........you know its going to come so you have to decide if its worth it beforehand :lol:
    I always do :wink:

Love
    Hileena
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    hileena111 wrote:
    Hi
    Payback is worth it if you have enjoyed yourself
    That's my opinion;.........you know its going to come so you have to decide if its worth it beforehand :lol:
    I always do :wink:

Love
    Hileena

as Heleena said , so worth it if you enjoy it and I'm glad you did. I can't remember the last time I went out in the evening :(
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Hi

Would have payback any day of the week for Rod's music, at least you had a lovely evening, personally I always think it is worth it.............good on you girl, I am sure it was worth every bit of PAIN :lol::wink: .....................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • mamasmurf
    mamasmurf Member Posts: 89
    Too true , Villier , been a Rodney fan for most of my life ; seeing the man himself in June and can't wait !
    mamasmurf
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Sometimes life has to be lived regardless of arthritis, yes? I am so pleased you had a very good time & I reckon the payback is worth it. It's still a nuisance, however. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Sorry about the payback but as I always say if you enjoyed it its worth it.
    Glad to see that you did. :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    I can live with payback if I had a wonderful night out! I do get payback when I go to see a live concert because of the bass, so could it have been the bass that upset Arthur? Glad you had a good night out, I like a few of Rod Stewart's songs!