Flare up & Migraine from hell not a good combination!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 13. Mar 2014, 18:57 in Living with Arthritis archive
Sorry I'm not been around last few days not only am I still suffering with this flare up but on Saturday night I was joined by the mother of all Migraines! I couldn't move out of bed on Sunday at all I was hauled up all day and all night. Monday I managed to get up for a few hours, Tuesday I was up most of the day but by 6pm I felt awful so had to get to bed. Yesterday I just felt groggy so Watched record telly and sat in the garden for half an hour in the sun with my furry babbies. At least the migraine has xxxx off now I wish this flare up will get the message and follow the migraine!! I recommend that you don't get a Flare up and a Migraine together it's off the chart horrible!! :cry:

Edited for swearing Mod J

Comments

• Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear Bubba; I agree it is a most hideous pair! So sorry you are afflicted.

I had the worst migraine of my life a few weeks ago complete with violent vomiting and visual problems that were making flat surfaces morph into three dimensional shapes. Migraines had been absent for me for a little while but I usually get one or two a month. Pure misery for the already miserable ((())) Hope your fur babies offer comfort.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh bubba I do feel for you,my Dil gets migraines, they have come to the conclusion they might be coming from her neck..so she is having physio ..wish I could help more...(((())) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmella
    frogmella Member Posts: 1,111
    Options
    Poor you, Bubba. I hope you feel better soon. ((()))
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Oh Bubba
    I'm so sorry...they must be awful.....I get cluster headaches which are similar {no light, cant be bothered with anything or anybody and ill} I don't get the auras thank goodness

Love
    Hileena
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,152
    Options
    Just wanted to say that sounds awful :( how mean to give you the double kick of those two, hope it's passed and the kitties are giving you a smile, well the best you can muster anyway can't expect more under the circs. Hope you're feeling better & you can shift the flare too.