I HAVE THE POWER!!

Options
lynnemarie1123
lynnemarie1123 Member Posts: 295
edited 17. Mar 2014, 19:28 in Living with Arthritis archive
I normally only post if i have a question or need some sympathy, but for a change I would like to share my week with you.

I have just been on a school residential with my year 5's in the yorkshire dales- I went caving, ghyll scrambling - lots of cross country walking - one including a 4.5 mile walk ;) - i felt on top of the world - my fave by far was the rock climbing - the sense of achievement was amazing! - yes i ached on a night and suffered joint heat - i took my meds and was in slight pain - but it didnt stop me from carrying on the next day!!

I love my little life :) xxx

Comments

• dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well done you- thank you for sharing a good news story. Now rest for the weekend :D .

Deb xx
  • lynnemarie1123
    Options
    I Know, I took a amitryptline last night - as I didnt sleep well there - the bed felt like a bed of nails! - and i was listening out for sleep walking children - I felt completely spaced out for the most of today, not sure if it was the tablet or my body telling me off :D xxx
  • DebbieT
    DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
    Options
    Wow, how lovely!! I'll admit to some jealousy but I'm so pleased for you :D

(((Hugs)))

Xx xX
    Healing Hugs
    Debbie.x
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    What a lovely up lifting post for a change, I'm so jealous of you being able to do all that. But it warmed my heart to hear about a member of AC being able to do it instead. But make sure your body gets plenty of rest when you get home. Sounds like you will be so happy to have a nights sleep in your own bed!
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Good for you - ignore the payback (if any) because it will be worth your achievements. I'm having a good day today - my husband has gone back to work so I can stop pretending to be better than I am! :lol: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • lynnemarie1123
    Options
    thanks guys xxxxx - im all about the positive :) xxxx
  • Mormodook
    Mormodook Member Posts: 130
    Options
    Brilliant to read a happy post :D hope you had a great time !