esa tribuneral tomorrow

Options
bridesmum
bridesmum Member Posts: 181
edited 18. Mar 2014, 05:05 in Living with Arthritis archive
I am attending my tribuneral to be put in the esa support group tomorrow at 10.30. It will be held in Chester which is at least and hours drive away. I am in such a state, shaking, tearful and anxious. It has made me even more sleepless and sent my restless legs into overdrive! I've been waiting for this tribuneral for over a year now and it has certainly taken it's toll on my physical and mental health. Debx

Comments

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,152
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear, what a long tough time to have waited.. the blasted thing hanging over you is awful, I really hope all goes well, do let us know the outcome. Have you got someone to go with you & all the preparation you can possibly do.. like trying to bear in mind that everything you do must be consistent with what you are claiming (such as if you can't sit comfortably in a certain chair or walk up stairs, don't push yourself to do so or they will assume you can do it ok.. that sort of thing). Very good luck.
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Good luck for tomorrow Deb, keeping fingers crossed for you. I hope you have someone to represent you, when I went I had a lady from CAB to represent me. Let us know how you get on...................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Debs they do make people jump through hoops,,I will be thinking about you... not much advice..but good luck xx
    PS just type ESA into the search at the top of the forum there are two so try both..
    Love
    Barbara
  • DebbieT
    DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
    Options
    I'm so sorry!! Wouldn't ure Dr fax them to say you needed a home visit?? :(

Try to stay strong, watch out for the same questions asked in different ways & please take someone with you huni. If u need a wheelchair then please use it!!!

Masses of hugs n strength coming ure way.

((((Hugs))))

Xxx xxX
    Healing Hugs
    Debbie.x
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I agree with Debbie, wouldn't it have been better at your home rather than driving for an hour? Surely your G.P or Consultant could have emailed or faxed a letter saying the tribunal was to far away for you to drive? It may have been less worry and pain knowing they where coming to your home. Hope it isn't to stressful for you. Take care and defiantly use your wheelchair.
  • bridesmum
    bridesmum Member Posts: 181
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support it means a lot. Anyway just wanted to say I WON,,,,,, thank heavens that it's all over, if only for another 12 months.
    Love, Debx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    That is very good news indeed, you must feel as though a huge weight has been lifted! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I am so very pleased to hear this..brilliant news..now put your feet up you must be happy but exhausted.. :D xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,152
    Options
    I couldn't be more pleased :D well done, you.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I'm so pleased well done Deb! It's great to hear a good luck story!! :)