Never thought i'd ever say this

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 20. Mar 2014, 07:25 in Community Chit-chat archive
I weighed in tonight at sw and have again lost this week lost 1lb despite trying to gain to put myself back in target I am now 3lb under. :? :? :? :? what do I need to do to put it on I ask now I have to pay go back to paying next week. :lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Surely you're better than on-target so well done to you! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    I would think it's worth paying, to be losing rather than gaining.
    Well done.
    Numpty
  • Turbogran
    thanks ladies I am thinking of lowering my target it really comes down to me wanting to save money by not paying the weekly amount again and having to spend out on new clothes again as I loose the weight. as a lack of cash flow at the moment in our house. but If I keep being out of target I might just as well lower target if I have to pay anyway. catch 22 situation really.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Personally if I kept losing weight I would be happy! But if it's messing with your target weight I would defiantly lower your target so your nearly there. I bet you have a huge smile on your face! Hows your new wardrobe of clothes coming a long? :D
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Awww Carol I can understand you not wanting to pay its quite expensive..but you must be so proud of yourself keeping it up like this..not easy...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Hi bubba that's just what I'm thinking I may just alter my target to half a stone lighter than my previous target then I will just need to loose 1lb to reach target again going to just take this week as usual and not worry about the result and see what happens If I stop trying so hard maybe I will get back if not I will change lower target. But yes I am very pleased as I never ever thought I could loose 5st.9and half lbs. it is quite remarkable actually between us we have lost 7st.9lb. and OH in not really a diet person he has often said I need to loose a bit of weight but until we started slimming world it never happened because he didn't keep it up but well now the story is very different.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Turbogran
    Thanks Barbara yes very proud
    Bubba have got a reasonable wardrobe at the moment but that contributes to the lack of cash flow now and I have some things that are really nice so don't want them getting too big too quickly. :roll: Never happy that's me he he :roll: :roll: :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    A nice problem to have, Caŕol. Well done!
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Hope you hit your new target and well done your OH & you that is a huge amount of weight to lose! It's nice to have a couple of new items in your wardrobe that you can look at the label and see it says the new size your in. It lifts your spirits and puts a smile on your face!!
  • Turbogran
    thanks sticky yes it is a good problem to have really. just like the clothes iv'e got and don't want to change them if I don't have to :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx