From one thing to another!!

bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 29. Apr 2014, 04:58 in Living with Arthritis archive
As you know the last couple of months I've gone from Flare up to migraine with Flare up. The Flare has eased slightly thank goodness. But yesterday afternoon I had my 1st Epileptic Seizure in a good 12 months. Luckily I don't think it was a grand Mal as I was watching telly and the next thing I remember I was coming round on the floor with a lovely swollen lip and a mouth full of blood. My OH was upset when I told him. I'm so used to it now so know what to do and don't call my OH unless it had caused a bad injury. So now I have a nice swollen lip that looks like someone has smacked me in the mouth! Hopefully this is the last thing and I'll be given a break from injuries & Illness! :roll:

Comments

• Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh, sorry to hear this Bubba. It must be so scary to go through that. Hope you put an ice-pack on your lip. Fingers crossed there are no more.

Take care,
    xxAnna
  • fortuna
    fortuna Member Posts: 149
    Let's hope this is the end of a bad stretch and tomorrow will be the beginning of a good stretch.
    Fortuna x
  • frogmella
    frogmella Member Posts: 1,111
    Oh Bubba! I am sorry you are having such a rough ride at the moment. I hope this is it now and you can have a "good" spell for a while. ((()))
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Sorry to hear this bubba. Hope you get some respite very soon. (((())))
    Numpty
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh lordy lordy, the last thing you needed, yes? I hope that your lip is healing and that you are feeling at least a little easier in yourself. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bubbadog
    Thank you everyone for the messages, had a quieter day yesterday and on a promise to OH to have another! My lip looks like I've been in a fight!! Yes I do hope this is the end of a bad run! Oh well the weekend is here Horray!!
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Oh Bubba sorry to hear about this, hopefully with plenty of rest you will be feeling a bit better soon..............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • destiny0321
    destiny0321 Member Posts: 88
    hi bubba. sorry to hear of your bad time at the moment i hope everything goes right for you soon,thinking of you(((((((((((((()))))))))))))))) hugs your way xxxxx destiny
  • fortuna
    Hope you are feeling a bit better Bubba
    Fortuna
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh bubba I am sorry, like you say you have got used, but they aren't very nice especially with a bit lip...you are very brave ...((()) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    Barbara I wouldn't say I'm brave, When something happens I just get on with it. I always say to friends and family with everything that's wrong with me whether it's a Seizure or a flare up I just get through it. Since I've been having my siesta's I do feel a little better in my self.
  • fortuna
    I clicked on your profile in error and saw that you have "hip hop" listed. This raised a smile! :lol::lol:
    I think siestas are needed by most I find them very helpful especially on the couple of days following MTX
    Fortuna
  • bubbadog
    fortuna wrote:
    I clicked on your profile in error and saw that you have "hip hop" listed. This raised a smile! :lol::lol:
    I think siestas are needed by most I find them very helpful especially on the couple of days following MTX
    Fortuna

I never realised that would have two meanings!! :lol::lol: