Healthcare NOT At Home

Options
Starburst
Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
edited 30. Mar 2014, 08:41 in Living with Arthritis archive
After I was discontinued on cimzia, I cancelled my next delivery from HaH. I confirmed the cancelled delivery the day before it was due. They delivered anyway to my local pharmacy and insisted on them signing for it. So, I waited in for hours for them to collect the wrongly delivered injections, they did not come. I phoned about 10 mins ago to confirm tomorrow's collection date and got put on hold whereby the automated message told me the wait was 74 minutes. :shock: I know we're not always to swear on here but you can imagine what I'm thinking!

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Sophie, what are they like? :roll: TWERPS. You have my deepest sympathy and I hope you didn't hang on for all that time. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Starburst
    Options
    Aaarrgghhhhhhhh! I tried again on my lunchbreak, held on for 40 mins and gave up. My mum tried on my behalf and gave up after 50 mins. I sent an email but no response.

I'm not going to get up early for them tomorrow, will put a sign on my door asking them to knock loudly and wait. I won't hold my breath!!
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I am so sorry, they are a nightmare for some of us which is, quite frankly, the last thing we need because we are poorly people. I've written to our Chief Executive telling him to ditch HaH but I expect he won't take any notice - why should he? I expect he's not sitting at home waiting for meds that don't turn up or meds he no longer wants being delivered. :x DD
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    My rheummy wasn't the slightest bit interested in my hassles with HAH. But if people don't get their much needed medicines as promised surely that is a big problem?

elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • Starburst
    Options
    Another no show this morning. So, they've now wrongly delivered the drugs despite the order being cancelled and failed to turn up twice. :roll:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    You have to laud their determination not to improve their service :wink: DD