Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Help us improve our website, chatbot and online community
We’d love your help to improve our digital services. It’s important to us that our website, chatbot and online community continue to support and provide information people with arthritis in the right way. We’re excited to be doing research to understand more about what’s working for you and what’s not so we can continue to improve what we’re doing.
You don’t need to be familiar with our digital services or a digital native to take part. The research will take one hour and will be run by a research consultancy SnapOut. Simply fill in the survey below to get involved. Together, we can continue to do more for people living with arthritis.

Fill in this survey to take part

Three letters from NPower.

dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,567 ✭✭✭
edited 19. Apr 2014, 04:12 in Community Chit-chat archive
This super-efficient group were my late Mother's energy suppliers, the letters are all dated the same and they all arrived today.

Letter one: thank you for paying the final sum of £***.** in full and we can confirm that the account is now closed.

Letter two: The final sum of £***.** remains outstanding and must be paid within seven days.

Letter three: We apologise for the delay in issuing your final account but hope to have it with you soon.

Ye gods. DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• stickywicketstickywicket Posts: 25,968 ✭✭
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    As they are clearly wasting their clients' money, could you claim for the time and postage :lol: If you were or bank or solicitor it would be upwards of £30 per letter.
    “There is always a well-known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.” H.L. Mencken
  • barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,774
    Thats Npow** for you we are with them...but not for much longer... :lol: bills arrive months late...we pay them only to be told they should have been paid over a month ago... :?
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachevtkachev Posts: 8,332
    I'm not surprised by the 3 letters DD. I just hope you don't start to get demands for payment. You'd better keep the paid one in a very safe place.

Elizabeth,
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭
    Classic!!

and DD listed in the perfect orderby yourself

big smile from me :D

love

Toni xxx
    Love

Toni xxx