One of those days!

Options
numptynora
numptynora Member Posts: 782
edited 13. May 2014, 03:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
I think I left my brain in bed this morning when I got up. I made a cake and forgot to put the butter in then I made a coleslaw and didn't have any fruit to put in so I used grapes and I think the gremlins have been at the nuts, there's only a few left. If I go to the shop and replenish stocks I'm not going to want to set to and do it all over again!!

Who else has days like that? I can't be the only one.......Oh and my son tells me that my grand son has broken his collar bone in two places.
Numps x
Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Numps I have those kind of days very often you are not on your own, I can't think of anything off hand, I shall go and have a ponder................sorry to hear about your GS hope he gets well soon.............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Everyday Numps... :roll: the worse thing... I keep leaving my key in the outside of the door.. :oops: thanks goodness for a lovely postman.. :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Everyday Numps... :roll: the worse thing... I keep leaving my key in the outside of the door.. :oops: thanks goodness for a lovely postman.. :)

Snap...Brbara, I often go to bed and forget I haven't locked the doors, it's only when someone comes I realise........I'm really not safe to be left alone!!!
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I have brain freeze pretty much everyday! I to have left the front door keys in the lock! Luckily I have a porch so it's when my OH comes home from work when I get my keys back with a roasting!! I'm also forever putting wrong things in wrong places like coffee in a mug of tea instead of sugar or even forget to boil the kettle and make the drink with cold water!!
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Options
    I'm constantly forgetting things and having to double check myself. I make lists and double-checklists, then forget where I've left them! :lol:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    'Task and complete' is often fiercely muttered by me as I concentrate furiously on remembering to close windows, lock doors, cook, wash up, anything really. My late Ma would get distracted half-way-through a job so would end up in a right old muddle. I don't want that to happen to me but it probably will! :lol:

I am positive that pain both disrupts and interrupts our thought processes. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben