What's New with me !!!!!!

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 15. May 2014, 15:49 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello to you all have been missing from the forum a bit lately lots of things have happened in my life recently. but here's an update on things back just before Easter OH, youngest daughter and myself went away to the Isle of Wight for a week in a self catering chalet for a week and despite a little rain had a good week, on our return home I spent 2 days at home then went off again for 4 days to Margate to visit my sister and brother-in-law and see my daughter and family and a good time was had by all. On return from this I was absolutely shattered and spent a very quite Easter at home with OH and didn't really go on computer very much for about a week, then my sister and brother-in-law had to come to London for some legal documents and so spent a couple of days with us. since then my grandson has had another bout of time in hospital with his pancreas problems, and I have just started on a new venture of selling cards produces by a company who's proceeds fund various charities. so I have been a busy lady getting myself set up in this little venture.
wow that was quite a long Post and if you have got to the end :lol::lol: I hope you have been well and as pain free as possible, myself I have been quite good on the pain front recently I am sure it's all to do with the weight loss I have now reached my 2nd lowered target 3 weeks ago and have now lost 5st 1lbs altogether and now trying to maintain again so that is all good and hope :oops: to look into the forum more often. :oops: :)
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Wow :shock: you have been busy lol

I'm glad that you are doing ok pain wise hun.
    And the weight loss is brilliant. . Good for you :wink:

be well mi dear
    xx
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, it's nice to hear from you again and it sounds as though you have been somewhat occupied! Many congratulations on the weight loss and I am pleased it's made a difference for you - and good luck with the new venture. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Carol its good to have you back ..you did have me worried...
    No wounder you are shattered..but so glad you got your little holiday with your daughter and got to see the rest of your family..so it was worth it..you have don't brilliant with the weight loss 5st :o I am totally amazed...brilliant and good luck with the card selling..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thank you Tony and DD for the most pleasant welcome back it is one of the things I love about this group if you have not been on the forum for sometime there is always someone to welcome you back.
    Hope you both are as well as is possible yes it has been a pretty busy couple of months but all seems to be jogging along nicely.

DD I am hoping that the new venture takes off as it also means a little extra income for myself as well as being an interest and something to occupy my time. My first big event is next Thursday 22nd at our local multiple sclerosis monthly social afternoon so am keeping my fingers crossed there. :lol:

Tony thanks for your comment about weight loss :) yeah it brilliant as it has helped so so much with the pain levels so I can do more without having massive paybacks still happens sometimes but not as often. so that has to count for something. :)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    thanks Barbara hope you have been as well as possible
    both holidays were really great. the best day was during the second week when I was at my sisters in Ramsgate and I popped into Margate to visit the rest of the family and I spent a very noisy hectic afternoon on the beach with my daughter 2 granddaughters my great granddaughter and about 4 of my eldest granddaughters friends and their children. there were 7 adults and about 9 kids ranging from 1yr up to 12yrs in the group. :roll: great fun was had by all including myself. :roll: :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Good to hear from you Carol, I like to read your posts to see how your getting on with your weight loss so noticed you hadn't been about for a while. Wow you certainly have been a busy bee! You have done amazing with your weight loss and I'm sure now you will find it easier to maintain the weight. Glad you have got a little venture on the go as they say 'every little helps!'
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    good luck with your card selling business and congratulations on your weight loss.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Hello again, Carol Well, aren't you doing great, first the weight loss and now the new business venture? I wish you as much success with the latter as the former. Go for it, girl :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thank you Bubba Elizabeth and sticky
    yes the weight loss has been good had to lower my target by half a stone about 5weeks ago as I keep loosing it rather the maintaining that target zone :roll: :roll: but have now reached the second target and have maintained it for about 3 weeks so we are back on the maintain now.
    and as far as the card selling goes this is just my 1st month with the big proper launch at a multiple sclerosis meeting next Thursday so am hoping all goes well there. I promise to keep you updated on that one as we will just have to see how it goes. :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx