Hello everyone!

Options
karenelizabeth50
karenelizabeth50 Member Posts: 2
edited 16. May 2014, 18:12 in Say Hello Archive
Hello everyone! It's good to know there's so much support for sufferers of arthritis. I've been a sufferer for six years but only recently is it beginning to worsen to the degree i've had to visit my GP. I'll introduce myself if I may! My name is Karen and I'm the proud mum of three adult girls, and the proud grandma (nanna) of a little girl. I have a wonderful partner, with whom I'm planning our wedding next year. I work full-time in an industrial laundry, which is far from glamorous but it pays the bills! I'd love to chat to anyone about anything

[Link to forum post reply removed.
Mod B]

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello karenelizabeth60 and welcome to the forum. It sounds as if you have osteoarthritis. Me too but mine is due to years of RA (Rheumatoid). I have a couple of grown-up sons and two small grandsons.

Please join in wherever you like. 'Living With Arthritis' and 'Chit Chat' are where most of us hang out :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Hi Karen

Welcome to the forum, it is OA and some other dross that I have going on. You will find this a very helpful, friendly and sympathetic place to be. Lovely to meet you, hope to see you around ...............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Karen
    Welcome to the forums......just jump in wherever you want to.
    Living With Arthritis seems to be the main one, there is also the working with arthritis that you might find useful {I'm retired } :wink: Then the chit chat forum about anything except arthritis :lol:
    I've got osteoarthritis as well, both hips, ankle, lower spine and neck.
    Hope to see you posting in the forums
    Love
    Hileena
  • jul
    jul Member Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi Karen

Welcome. My name is Jul and i was diagnosed with carpal tunnel and osteoarthritis in hands two years ago and in Feb, neck osteoarthritis. Everyone is so helpful and supportive on here, so any questions you may have, feel free to ask away. I have two grown up children and my little angel grandson. :D