AC Manager

Options
lululu
lululu Member Posts: 486
edited 4. Jun 2014, 16:53 in Living with Arthritis archive
Just looking through the 'simple ideas' I just wonderd if it would be possible and be a good idea for AC to produce a 'little book of simple ideas' to make life easier for less abled people. You could even sell it - now that everyone has computers and stuff I just know that 'someone' will do it so AC might as well reap the benefits before that 'someone' Just a thought - I sort of visualise a book full of little cartoon drawings to accompany each idea. :roll: I just wish I could draw cartoons - I bet someone on here can :wink::wink:

I know it sounds daft but then just think how much money 'the callander girls' raised with their daft idea.

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    lululu, I remember having exactly the same idea when I first joined, even down to the cartoon drawings. I emailed AC about it but there was no interest. In fact, I think I'm still waiting for a reply :roll: However, there is now a new Chief Exec, and I believe she had changed several things for the better so you may be in with a shout. I do hope so. Even if it were only on a par with all the other free booklets and leaflets that AC put out I think it would be every bit as useful to very many people.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • lululu
    Options
    As expected then. So be it AC.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    What a brilliant idea, there is so much that could go into the book, including all the sticky's..hope it comes about..
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    And then add the fact that any arthritis can affect those who are supposedly too young for this dross. :x Why isn't AC championing that? The general perception is there are two kinds of arthritis, OA (which affects the elderly) and RA (which affects the others) but we know better. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • lululu
    Options
    I don't need to look for reasons not to name AC as my chosen charity for Sainsburys. Thank you AC.