Options
2»

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    1. You have not whined.
    2. It's not just about pain. It's also about the way it interferes with our lives.
    3. We all (arthritic or not) have dips in the pool of despond. That's natural and normal. Deciding we belong there is where it starts to go wrong :lol: I don't think you're in any danger.

Please feel free to tell it like it is. There will always be people worse off than you. There will always be people moaning and ranting more than you. And they won't necessarily be the same people :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • YWD
    YWD Member Posts: 32
    Options
    despite what i have written here already, i am not one to complain... as i've said, most people don't even know.
    it took a lot of nagging from the OH to go see the GP in the first place :roll:

i do have very dark days, off topic, but 7 or so years ago, during a very bitter divorce, i was as low as a person can get, if you know what i mean... i can now recognise the symptoms of a depression coming on and actively fight it.... so all of that bad has done me some good :D
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    We learn from the bad stuff. Arthritis has taught me a lot of valuable lessons :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright