G P surgery rang

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 4. Jun 2014, 14:11 in Living with Arthritis archive
Apparently when my last bloods were done (at the beginning of May and before my rheumy app ) the esr and crp tests were not carried out,now I know for certain that these tests were requested as I always look at the forms so it looks like the lab hadn't done them,should have been told at last rheumy app and had them done there,so I'm a bit cross as these tests are important and also it's another trip to have bloods done. Mig

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I check my forms and have been known to add some missing details :wink: and have had tests where something has been missed. Yes, it's a nuisance, and I empathise, but it's good they're on the ball; can you combine the trip to the surgery with a meal out or summat? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Our gp has a blood clinic Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday so will go on Tuesday when it's market day. Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    And welcome back from your holiday :roll: Now it all starts again. That shouldn't have happened but at least it was picked up on quickly. Apart from rheumatology appts. all my bloods are taken at my GP's surgery and processed at the local hospital (not where I go for rheumatology). I don't remember any hitches.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Glad it was picked up sooner rather than later mig, glad you can tie it in with the shopping. I get bloods done every three weeks before treatment and one time the lab lost my bloods and had to get them redone vampire's must have been on overtime that day :lol: xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Mig I am so glad this has been picked up, honestly what are they like..after all this I do hope the results are good xx
    Love
    Barbara