ouch real pay back today !!!!!!

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 5. Jun 2014, 13:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
after a week of going out each day just locally with out rollator only using crutches I am really suffering today please please please manufacturers hurry up hurry up with you decision about broken rollator and if I get a full refund or not :( :x
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    So sorry that you're suffering, Turbogran. You may not have seen my previous post, but I believe that your contract of sale is with the retailer, not the manufacturer. In other words, it should be the shop who gives you a refund/replacement and then it is their responsibility to take the matter up with the manufacturer. You shouldn't be waiting for the manufacturer to make a decision! It might be worth having another word with the shop. I hope you don't have to wait too long before it is all sorted. Take care.

Meg
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    The cheek of them making you wait fora decision I can understand it has to be checked properly but meanwhile you suffer :roll: hope you get a new one Carol...
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Hi Megrose
    your right it is up to the shop but obviously he is not going to give me a full refund unless he gets one from manufacturer and this what we are now pushing for I could have had a replacement one on Monday of a different one as this model has been discontinued after only a year on the market but I was not happy with replacement that was offered for various reasons so this is why the wait is so long. because manufacturer wont give shop a full refund until they have examined it to determine weather the damage is structural or not and they have messed about with the dates for collecting it from the shop. they actually only collected it from the shop yesterday.
    Yes Barbara
    delay is because I don't want the replacement they are offering so they want to actually examine it now. but have let the shop down twice on the collection of it its only because the shop keep getting on to them that they collected it yesterday. :roll:

The payback is because I have still been going out every day with one of me crutches even if it has only been locally for a cup of coffee somewhere just to break up the day as I cant stand being trapped indoors all day I drives me crazy :roll: the trouble is people who don't understand say well take easy stay in and let OH do the shopping bits yes he is doing that without complaint bless him but I like to be independent an do it myself that is just how I am. :oops: :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    Turbogran wrote:
    The payback is because I have still been going out every day with one of me crutches even if it has only been locally for a cup of coffee somewhere just to break up the day as I cant stand being trapped indoors all day I drives me crazy :roll: the trouble is people who don't understand say well take easy stay in and let OH do the shopping bits yes he is doing that without complaint bless him but I like to be independent an do it myself that is just how I am. :oops: :lol::lol:

It's good to keep going, Carol, but we also have to know when not to. It's only for a short time. Try going out every other day instead of every day. Give your body chance to recover. Sometimes, if we're lucky just temporarily, 'how we are' has to change. Concede the battle to win the war.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thank you Sticky I will look after my self don't worry.
    Funny thing is it's only when I've been out then come home sat down for a while that it seems particularly bad once I've taken the dose of Co-Dydramol and they have kicked in I'm fine and feel ok. but don't worry I am only going locally and mostly only for a coffee I am not walking around shops as I usually do. and hopefully now manufacturer has the walker it wont be too much longer that I am without one. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx