Yippee, yippee, darling daughter has got a job

Options
knuckleduster
knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
edited 8. Jun 2014, 08:52 in Community Chit-chat archive
Just want the world to know that our darling daughter was offered her first teaching post in a local primary school yesterday. She has worked really hard on her teachers training programme and I'm sure she will make a terrific teacher. She hasn't had a social life since September and has often been up till midnight doing course work, but all her hard work has paid off. Feel so proud of her. :D:D:D:D

Janet

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well done your daughter,it's always nice when good things happen for our children .Mega hugs from the mig family.
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    Options
    Excellent news. I hope it's the beginning of an illustrious career for your daughter.

Meg
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Janet what brilliant news in this day and age of scarce jobs ..all hre hard work has paid off .. :D no wounder you are proud... :D x
    Love
    Barbara
  • knuckleduster
    knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
    Options
    Thank you Barbara, Megrose and Mig for your kind comments. The next big event will be the graduation ceremony in mid July. It won't be anything like her first graduation when I was lucky enough to sit facing opposite David Suchet and Orlando Bloom in Canterbury Cathedral, bit will still be a very proud day for all of us.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Janet
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Janet Congratulations to your daughter and all the family you have every right to be one proud Mum.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,466
    Options
    Well done to your daughter Janet :)

I am very very pleased for you both a075.gif

love

Toni xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    Well done, Janet's daughter :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright