Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Newbie to the forum

janeCjaneC Posts: 7
edited 30. Jun 2014, 03:30 in Say Hello Archive
Hiya, even though I have been a volunteer with Arthritis Car since 1999, I have never actually registered for the forum although, I do, from time to time pop in.
I am 65, a Nana to two and started with arthritis in about 86. I have helped deliver Challenging arthritis courses plus other courses and am now part of the Champions delivering help on the Peer Support stands in the North East. I have osteo all over but my worrying problem at present is fatigue so, I am now going to set away a link about that on here. Just look for the word fatigue and join in if you can help :D :oops: :roll:

Comments

• stickywicketstickywicket Posts: 25,993 ✭✭✭
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello janec. I've just answered your other thread so won't repeat myself. However, I do see you're 65. That could be relevant for Vit D levels. (See my other reply :D )
    “There is always a well-known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.” H.L. Mencken
  • janeCjaneC Posts: 7
    Hello stickywicket, where do I find your other reply please?
  • hileena111hileena111 Posts: 7,099
    Hi Jane,
    I've answered your other post so like SW I wont repeat myself.
    Just to ask what Branch you are with? I do stands and talks as well.......ever since the information volunteer role disappeared :?

Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,567 ✭✭✭
    Hello and welcome, I too have answered on your other thread on the LWA board not realising that you posted here too. (I am tired so somewhat befuddled.) I hope our suggestions help you to find out what is going on with you, please keep in touch to update us. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben