psoriatic arthritis

Options
kully
kully Member Posts: 7
edited 11. Jul 2014, 04:04 in Living with Arthritis archive
Has anyone tried the Anti TNF drug Humira and had any side effects from this drug?

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Kully and welcome to the forum, I would post this in LWA..then you will get more reply's...sorry I cant help but there are quite a few people on Humira .
    Love
    Barbara
  • kully
    kully Member Posts: 7
    Options
    what is LWA and how do i get on it.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    LWA is the Living with Arthritis board on here, you've posted on Chit-Chat: you'll see all the forums listed under the title Public Forums which you should see when you log in. Each board has a description under its title so you can see what to post where.

I take humira and have done for four years. I know it's helping to control the disease but I don't feel any direct physical benefit from it because it is too little too late and I am riddled with osteoarthritis thanks to my joint damage. Those for whom it is making a god difference no longer post which doesn't help people like you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    Hi Kully. I don't take them as I'm still on DMARDS but, as Barbara says, quite a few on here do so just re-post on Living With Arthritis.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Did you find LWA Kully? I couldn't find a post. If you click on public forums at the top a list will pop up and Living with Arthritis is at the top. Just click on it and you can post (if logged in).

I take Humira and the symptoms I tend to suffer from most is lots of coughs and colds so I have to take frequent breaks. Still I personally wouldn't be without it.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Hi,

I've moved this thread over to Living with Arthritis, as already mentioned that would be the best forum for a topic like this one.

Take care
    Mod YEH
  • DaveOB
    DaveOB Member Posts: 39
    Options
    I have pa and tried humira. When I first went on it the results were amazing and I had no side affects. Would defo say it is worth trying if your disease is active