Feedback morphine patches?

Options
christinac47
christinac47 Member Posts: 102
edited 17. Jul 2014, 10:34 in Living with Arthritis archive
Looking to see if anyone has try morphine patches as I have slip two discs and have had sitareca for 13 weeks now been on everything nearly and does not work.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Christinac47,

This topic was posted twice so I have deleted the previous thread, there were no replies posted.

Take care
    Mod YEH
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Christinac47
    I have a few back probs and I am on brutran patches, but I find that pregabalin helps better especially with sciatic pain, but everyone's different, I know people that swear by the patches, so I would say give them ago and if they don't help in a few weeks ask about something else..I hope you get some relief very soon back pain is rotten.
    Love
    Barbara
  • merri
    merri Member Posts: 190
    Options
    I'd go back to the GP and explain that you don't feel it's working. They may adjust the dosage or suggest something else.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hello Christinac47
    I have a few back probs and I am on brutran patches, but I find that pregabalin helps better especially with sciatic pain, but everyone's different, I know people that swear by the patches, so I would say give them ago and if they don't help in a few weeks ask about something else..I hope you get some relief very soon back pain is rotten.
    Sorry I didnt read the bit were you had been on them for so long :oops: ..you must tell your GP... there are other things out there, including an injection in the spine for sciatic pain..let us know how you get on...
    Love
    Barbara
  • christinac47
    christinac47 Member Posts: 102
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hello Christinac47
    How long should it take to work am on 25g of fentanyl