Happy Birthday katekelly

villier
villier Member Posts: 4,426
edited 13. Jul 2014, 10:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
Sorry this is a bit late in the day just back from hols, hope you are having a great day and being totally spoiled, many happy returns............Marie xx
Smile a while and while you smile
smile another smile and soon there
will be miles and miles of smiles
just because you smiled I wish your
day is full of Smiles

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sorry I am late as well ..I just wish they would put the Birthday wishes at the top of the forum...anyhow wishing you a very Happy Birthday Kate ..hope you are having a lovely day xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Oh HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kate :)

h030.gif

love

Toni xxx
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Happy Birthday
    I hope you had a lovely day
    Numpty
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Happy Birthday
    Kate
    Have a lovey day
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Happy birthday
    Hope you had a great day. :D

Mod B & all the moderators.
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    Thank you all for your kind wishes.

I haven't been about much lately but so much has happened. My eldest daughter Natalie is getting married in 5 weeks, middle one Uber-cool Ellie graduates next Wednesday and youngest Sarah finishes junior school on Thursday and goes to grammar school in September.

I turned 50 on Friday and had a party for 170 guests last night. To get me through it I took lots of steroids to give me a boost and it worked - too well! I eventually got to bed at 6.30 this morning and slept til 9.15!! So now I'm just starting to flag a bit so I'm off to bed for a couple of hours.

I hurt like hell but it was worth it and although I'm going to pay for it for the next couple of weeks I wouldn't change a thing about it. A good night with good friends and great family. Sometimes you just have to do it and face the consequences when they happen.

Night folks

Kate xxxxx