circulation booster has worked for me

Options
knuckleduster
knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
edited 22. Jul 2014, 03:49 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello one and all

Back in May I purchased a R......e circulation booster in the hope it would eliminate the swollen ankles and feet I have suffered from every Summer since having a THR in 2010. So very pleased to report it has been a 100% success and I can now comfortably wear my shoes even on the hottest of days. In my case, money very well worth spent.

Also, I completed a review for the company I purchased it from and I received a £20 gift card as a 'thank you'.

Our daughter has finished her training to be a primary school teacher, with her graduation being two weeks ago. She looked splendid in her gown and we felt so very proud of her.

Janet

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    What wonderful news, Janet :D I'm so pleased for you and thanks for sharing it. That could be useful to several people on here.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am pleased for you, that is good news. :) I admit I am cynical about such things, especially as they are advertised by healthy celebs; mind you I guess seeing someone not famous walking around with a stick espousing its virtues wouldn't work as well!

Many congratulations to your daughter, I used to be one of them and I loved it. I hope she can find a post for the new term. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • knuckleduster
    knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
    Options
    Yes DD, our daughter was interviewed and offered a job on the spot in a primary school about 15 miles up the road and will be teaching year 2. She said that in this past year she had to work far harder than she did at college and Kent Uni put together. When she was younger I remember her saying she wanted "a career rather than a job" and she has worked her socks off to get her wish.

Lovely morning here in Essex.

Janet
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh, that's lovely, I wish her very well. She thought she'd been working hard . . . . just you wait! :wink: We have a dull but very humid morning here, it's sapping my already limited energies. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben