MRI tomorrow

Boomer13
Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
edited 27. Jul 2014, 03:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
My brain mri is tomorrow. I'm not very concerned about it. It's just going to be a busy morning with that and a visit to the GP afterwards. Then, the highlight will be getting home again. At least my vestibular/inner ear trouble has flared at the correct time for the mri. That is something.

I've worked some tedious, boring jobs in my day but none of them can compare to the tedium of arthritis. Day in, day out. Pain and tiredness. So ho-hum, it's indescribable.

I haven't been posting much partly because of my spectacularly bad stretch of pain complaints but also, words are failing me mostly and I'm not finding much satisfaction in talking doom and gloom endlessly. I type something and upon re-read, it is so full of mistakes, I may as well rewrite it. Of course I should just be grateful and I am grateful for many things, I just do not feel grateful. Just tired.

Despite channeling my inner Eeyore at the moment, I am wishing you all well.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I had a feeling you were going through a further mill at the moment, hence your absence. Gloom away, Eeyore, post with errors to save yourself work, that's why we're here: if we know what's happening we may be able to help.

I wish you well for tomorrow, I will be thinking of you all day long. Hang on in there, Anna, you can do this, don't doubt yourself for one moment, OK? Brace yourself: ((( ))) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello Boomer
    I will be in your pocket tomorrow..,I am so sorry you are struggling. like I said to DD I would love a magic want..for us all that is..I know you are finding it hard to type ..but we are always here if you want to get things off your chest.I will have everything crossed for good results...(((()))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    thinking of you for tomorrow. Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Anna, I hope the MRI plus GP appt. go well tomorrow.

As for posting - we want you as you are, not as you'd wish to be. Don't let pain stop you. This is a Living With Arthritis forum and pain is part of it - unfortunately :roll:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Good luck with both appointments tomorrow Anna. I hope they're a step closer to some relief for you.
    Thinking of you and wishing you well ((((()))))
    Numpty
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I hope all went well (is going well, will go well - can't manage the time difference :wink: ) but you have been in my thoughts. ((( ))) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    I hope that things go well for you today.

Meg
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Sorry just see this Anna been in for treatment and been a bit icky. Hope your mri and doc's appointments went ok. I know what you mean about posting I get like that sometimes I can hardly string two words together. I am hoping for a favourable outcome, hope you feel a bit better soon (((()))).....................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Hope yesterday went ok...

best wishes from me :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hope the MRI went ok for you,and more to the point you get good results...suppose that will be a few weeks...good luck..
    Love
    Barbara
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    It went well. Noisy things, mri's are. Thankfully, I managed to hold still except I was full of muscle twitches; I couldn't do anything about those.

Thank you for all your caring replies.

I'm horridly painful head to toes today but I'm certain it's nothing to do with the mri. It's just PsA at it again. Bring on the results so I can get on with trying Enbrel. I've had it.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I'm glad it went OK, Anna, but sorry everything's still twanging away for you. I hope the enbrel can start soon.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright