Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Cannock Hospital

GraciesmumGraciesmum Posts: 27
edited 30. Jul 2014, 15:34 in Living with Arthritis archive
Good afternoon.
I am a returnee- I had a partial knee replacement in 2007 and I cannot forget the kindness and help I was given by everyone on this forum- it really was a life saver and I am sure stopped me becoming severely depressed as I really struggled with my new knee. I now desperately need the other knee replacing. I want a full knee, no partials again! and wondered if anyone has been into Cannock hospital in Staffs? I was in the Orthopaedic in Birmingham for my partial and it was fine but it is so far from where I live. Can anyone recommend a consultant there (or Burton or anywhere in the staffs area) if that is allowed please?
Many thanks

Comments

• dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,567 ✭✭✭
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I live in East Anglia so cannot help. Good luck with it and I hope all goes well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • trepolpentrepolpen Posts: 500
    dont think on this forum they are allowed to recommend a consultant / hospital , but you should ask your GP , they should know which consultants are good in your area
  • GraciesmumGraciesmum Posts: 27
    thank you both- XX