It hurts :(

Twinkletoes36
Twinkletoes36 Member Posts: 26
edited 2. Aug 2014, 17:02 in Living with Arthritis archive
So worn out, most joints hurt even ones that have never bothered me before. They were obviously feeling left out so decided to join in the inflammation party!
Waiting to start humira, just waiting for a call from healthcare at home to book an appointment.
Think the last few days have been tough and scary, I've thought it's been bad before in my hands and feet but now my spine and hips are involved it feels like a whole new ball game! Definitely feels like a flare up cos I feel unwell. Just hoping it doesn't get worse.
Wine is helping very slightly at the moment!
Not sure what response I expect just wanted a moan.

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    We all are allowed a few moans hun. Nothing wrong with that.
    I hope the flare bxxxxs off soon.

:D

Edited for swearing
    Mod B
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Bless you are suffering, and bevel me a good moan will help you, it a sort of release, and its sometimes much easier than talking to family...I really do wish you well with the humira..please let us know how you get on with it..some gentle hugs to keep you going (((())) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Hi,Sorry you are suffering at the moment,i have been on humira for 20 months now its working well for me and its so easy to do,to say i was scared at first not only doing the injection but also the meds is putting it mildly but so far so good ,hope its not long before you hear from hch .Mig
  • Twinkletoes36
    Thanks for the replies, on my phone so unable to type loads as fingers are sore.
    Guess I just wanted to moan to people who understand rather than feeling like a whinge to people who don't understand through no fault of their own.
    Upped my codeine so hopefully might help!
    Thanks again, I do appreciate your comments xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Please take care with the codeine,its a powerful pain killer. Mig
  • Twinkletoes36
    Will do migs, don't worry I was only taking 1 x 4 times a day so just upped it to 2 to see how I feel. Tramadol didn't agree with me so hoping this will.
    Having a hot bath too and looking forward to yoga tomorrow! As much as yoga can feel uncomfortable at times it feels good to stretch out. Doing it twice a wk at the minute to see if it helps.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,764
    Good luck with the yoga. I hope it helps.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright