My ESA outcome

sbolam
sbolam Member Posts: 374
edited 5. Aug 2014, 06:25 in Living with Arthritis archive
its been awhile since I have posted on here, partly due to not being very well and having really nothing to report :D

after 14 months of waiting for an assessment for ESA I have finally bee awarded 27 points, this is not due to the HCP report has she had lied through out. but after speaking to the Decision maker and pointing out all the errors, I get 9 points for mobilising and 9 points for sitting and standing and 9 points for my depression.

its good to know that there are some good decision makers out there. and I can now look forward to a nice little back payment and a treat for myself, which will be a nice new pc tablet :D then the rest will go on bills.

thanks for listening, just had to share
04_pain.jpg

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,764
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Thanks for the update. Good news is always welcome :D Enjoy choosing the new tablet.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    I am so glad this is working ouit for you at last after the long haul you have had..and nice to know like you say some of the decisions makers tell the truth... :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • sbolam
    sbolam Member Posts: 374
    Yes, the stress is gone, I have also request a copy of the HCP report and a copy of the decision makers findings so that I can update my first compliant and sent to my mp and atoms demanding answers, depending what the reports say, I may report to the nursing council
    04_pain.jpg
  • justinbarrow
    justinbarrow Member Posts: 338
    Nice to hear you have had the right outcome (it makes a change) - Thanks for posting .
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    It's so good to her good news from the ESA rewards!! As we have had more bad news than good from people applying for it.