The Scottish debate

Options
stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
edited 10. Aug 2014, 06:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
I never thought I'd ever use the word 'insubstantial' to describe Alex Salmond. :o
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    At times he looked lost for words..I think he sees himself has this great leader,hopefully the Scottish people will see through this...
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    What a blustering, hectoring if not bullying performance. The man couldn't debate his way out of an empty room. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Every time I see him I think of the Churchill insurance dog!. Oh yes!!!!. That said I feel he's a nasty piece of work, he feeds on hatred and bigotry, if you can't forgive and forget then hate will consume you and its obvious he hates the English with a passion, now for me I don't want to see the Jocks go I love the country and its people but i fear for them, he will drag them down into the dark pit he crawled out from, why can't he let the hatred go, my family lost several members to the wars against Germany but I have no truck with any of them, that was then this is now live and let live, OK if we forget history then we are doomed to repeat the same mistakes but you have to look forward not backwards, if you don't bitterness will blacken the heart and its obvious his it a burnt and blackened stump.