mombali1 Member Posts: 4
edited 11. Aug 2014, 09:01 in Chat to our Helpline Team archive
Hi, has anyone tried Apostherapy? It's a biomechanical system. I've been for a consultation and it seems really good but is expensive £2.5k. I can't find any independent reviews about it and I'd be really pleased to hear from anyone who has experience of it. Thank you.
helpline_team Posts: 3,032Hi Mombali1
Many thanks for your forum posting regarding Apostherapy. Arthritis Care’s policy doesn’t allow us to endorse commercial products or services.
You might like to re post on the ‘living with arthritis’ forum, here you will probably get more responses with experiences relevant to your question.
If you would like to talk anything through please give us a ring on our Freephone Helplines: 0808 800 4050 (weekdays 10-4) here we can talk informally and in confidence.
- 8.9K All Categories
- 1.5K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 14 Hints and Tips
- 199 Work and financial support
- 375 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 121 Let's Move
- 14 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 15 Community Feedback and ideas
- 618 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 313 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 251 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe