Pen injection ......Meth

Options
tenbury
tenbury Member Posts: 52
edited 11. Aug 2014, 11:19 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello again, well I have just been given my prescription from the hospital and I have to start doing the pen injections, not to happy about the change but it seems they are getting rid of the normal ones I usually have so I must get used to these, I have read a few comments on here about them but I can't find them now, so please anyone who is on these give me some advise also does anyone know where I can see a video on the injecting, thank you ery much......I love this forum everyone is so helpful. :D

Comments

• purplepatch
    purplepatch Member Posts: 28
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Tenbury
    I'm facing the same problem - apparently pre-filled plunger type injections were discontinued on 1st of July so everyone's being moved onto the new pen type. There has been some discussion on this before which I found very helpful, I'll see if I can find it & bump it up for you. There is a video on the Metoject website showing you how to take it. http://www.metoject.com/english50mgml/patient/PEN/how_is_taken.php
    Hope this helps, I'll be studying it before I try my first one next weekend!

Purple
  • tenbury
    tenbury Member Posts: 52
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thank you p/p appreciate it, let me know how you get on , I am due one tomorrow but still have one of the old type left so I will use that one first.