Saying hello

Options
theresak
theresak Member Posts: 1,998
edited 13. Aug 2014, 14:23 in Say Hello Archive
Hello to everyone - I`m a newbie just introducing myself. I`ve had RA for almost 8 years now, and I`m a retired teacher living in the north-east of England. I`ve been reading some posts, and hope it`s OK to jump in.

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Theresak. Of course it's OK to jump in and I hope you'll be glad you did :) I have RA too and I guess you could call me a retired teacher but I 'retired' after my first son was born as the RA made sure of that :wink:

The forum headers are self-explanatory. Living With Arthritis and Chit Chat are where most of us hang out. Please join in wherever you wish :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi
    Of course you can jump in but as Sticky says chit chat and living with arthritis are the forums that seem to get most post.
    Hi from the North East {as well} I don't think there are many of us on the forums.
    Look forward to hearing from you again
    Love
    Hileena
  • theresak
    Options
    Thank you both for your replies - Hileena, we "met" in another life : remember Arthritis Angels? I posted as Tezz in those days.
  • hileena111
    Options
    Good Grief....that was another life wasn't it?
    Maggie does it now was it her that did it then? I cant remember?
    You can pm me anytime
    Great to know you are still alive and kicking
    Love
    Hileena
  • theresak
    Options
    Hi Hileena,

I didn't even know Arthritis Angels was still going! I'm pleased to know you are still going well - I'd be happy to pm you if I find out how to do it! Are you still in Hexham?
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Tezz
    Nearly in Hexham....Prudhoe a few miles away. Yes Im still there
    Go to the bottom of one of my emails and it should say pm...just click on that then type as if it was a post
    Love
    Hileena