Astonished and astounded

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 22. Aug 2014, 08:50 in Living with Arthritis archive
Yep couldn't believe it had a call from HCH to arrange my next delivery of humira and I still have two injections in fridge,two weeks tomorrow it's due shall wait with trepidation . Mig

Comments

• LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Let's hope the delivery arrives and it isn't all just false hope!
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I think that they have, finally, sorted themselves out. There's a dedicated Humira telephone number for my area, my fresh supply was delivered the day before we went away (as they said it would) so good luck, I reckon they mean it! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Good :D Let's hope this is a turning point, for you and all the others with HaH.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mamasmurf
    mamasmurf Member Posts: 89
    Options
    My last delivery was ridiculously bungled , over the course of a week I spoke to them 5 times on the phone , each time being told : tomorrow morning definitely ! It arrived 18 days late . I made an official complaint and to keep me sweet they sent me £20 of vouchers for a famous high street store .
    mamasmurf
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Lets hope they have finally got their act together mig, keeping fingers crossed for you..................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • As5567
    As5567 Member Posts: 665
    Options
    I hope it all arrives ok for you.

HaH has been great for me so far, I think I'm one of the lucky ones maybe and live in an area where they seem to be able to meet demand.

I also have a 24 hour helpline to call which is run by HaH and MSD for people taking Simponi, but according to the nurse who visited me at home this type of help line will eventually be rolled out to all biological drug patients. They seem to be much more informative and easier to contact if you have any questions regarding the drug. I.e should I take my medication because I have x going on right now.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hope they arrive on time Mig fingers crossed they have now sorted out there probs..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options
    I used to get my Methotrexate from Central Homecare. I'm hoping I will be put back on it again and wonder whether the suppliers are the same. I know lots have had problems with HaH.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    I hope you were sitting when you received the call. The shock could have caused an injury. :wink:

Fingers crossed that they deliver as promised.