Flu bug!!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 27. Aug 2014, 07:08 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi just wanted to let you all know that I woke up this morning with a flu bug. So I'm going to have a day in bed and see how I feel in the morning. Thank goodness for Sky as I've got plenty of stuff on my Sky box to watch! ! So me and the rugrats are having a duvet day and see how it goes!

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear, poor you. :( If it is a 'flu-type thing then it will take more than one day, think in terms of a week, yes? Have you had the jab? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    I hope it's not flu. I know you said yesterday that you'd been feeling unwell for a couple of weeks. That's not usually how flu presents itself. I find it just flattens me and I just want to sleep. TV is far too much of an effort. I think you're doing right to monitor this. Take paracetamol (if you can) to get your temperature down and drink plenty of fluids.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello Bubba, we are a couple of days on so how are things now? For what it's worth I suspect you have a proper bout of summat. :( DD
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Bubba I hope you are feeling a little better after your rest..don't think flu is going round yet , so I think you should get it checked out..((())) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • TeaBag
    TeaBag Member Posts: 101
    Options
    As said maybe get checked out if you are no better tomorrow i haven't had the Flu since i started to get the flu jabs one less illness to worry about hope your feeling better soon.
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    Bubba, sending you lots of (((((((())))))) I hope you are battling the flu with your two furry helpers.
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hope you managed some sleep last night Bubba, and soon feel a little better ((())) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • FelicityD
    FelicityD Bots Posts: 39
    Options
    Oh, dear. Seems to be doing the rounds around here too. This includes my OH. Have been trying my best to play nurse. Yes, agree about Sky+. Can't image duvet days without it again. Hope you feel better soon.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    How are things now, Bubba? DD