HCH

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 4. Sep 2014, 18:50 in Living with Arthritis archive
Think they may have got their act together,delivery turned up at 9.30 along with new sharps bin. Mig

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good! Hasn't taken them that long! :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • As5567
    As5567 Member Posts: 665
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I have only been using them again for the last 2 months but for me they have been excellent. Delivery turning up on time (Next day also after a pen broke) follow up phone calls after each injection to take note of side effects and to give advice on side effects, very helpful having a follow up phone call.

Hopefully all of the horror stories about HaH are problems in the passed and that they have got their act together.

Not sure about anyone else but I have access to a phone line run by HaH and MSD that runs 24/7 365 days a year where you can call and talk to a specalist nurse or pharmacist about your drug, I think the service is only running for certain drugs at the moment but I was told by the nurse who came to my home to visit me that they would be extending this service to all patients on TNF drugs in the near future. The staff seem far more knowledgeable than the hospital staff for me and their advice about side effects is often very detailed and helpful, not just a simple fob off give it time to settle down.

I hope you continue to get a good service from Hah, its not much to ask really is it for something so little to run smoothly.....