R.I.P Joan Rivers

rondetto
rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
edited 7. Sep 2014, 06:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
Joan Rivers has died aged 81. Very funny lady who has had multiple plastic surgery in recent years.
R.I.P Joan

Comments

• mamasmurf
    mamasmurf Member Posts: 89
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Very sad news ; we saw her last year and laughed so much that we bought tickets to see her next month on her UK tour . She'll be missed .
    mamasmurf
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Can't say I was a fan, but always sad to hear of someone's death and she did touch so many lives with her humour. RIP

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Just come back form a short break Ron..so I am late seeing this...I never realised how funny she was till I watched the recording of her...she was so very quick in delivering her lines...and apparently sat up half the night reading what was the topics of the day so she could incorporate it into her show...RIP
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    I loved Joan Rivers, she wasn't scared to say what real people where thinking! She is Marmite though, you either love her or hate her! Very funny women who will never be forgotten that's for sure! R.I.P Joan