RIP lovely Trisher

Options
queenfan
queenfan Member Posts: 563
edited 21. Sep 2014, 15:02 in Living with Arthritis archive
Just heard the very sad news saying our lovely Trisher passed away perhaps some of you know more information about the details, the lovely Jan informed me earlier R I P Trish you are in our thoughts today xxx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    How very sad,i didn't know Trisher too well but did miss seeing her name on the forum.Rest in peace my love. Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I will repeat what I have said on chitchat, she was a very very brave lady..that had so many health probs ,but she worried about everyone and was such a good support, she was knocked sideways when our Val died..she was phoning her regular to help her though her illness ..Trish had also suffered from cancer..so she was a good support to Val has she was for me and many many more..god bless and RIP thinking of her family..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    I didnt know Trisher but I know you guys and I am so sorry for your loss of a good and brave friend a contributor to AC RIP Trisher find pain free happiness with Val and dear ones Marrianne x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    I have just called into the forum and I am shocked and saddened to read this. I know Trish had been very unwell for such a long time and had suffered so much heartache but always put others first. My heart goes out to her husband and family.

Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    Options
    HI
    Very sad to read this news. RIP Trish xx
    NB
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    The Mod team and Webmanager send their condolences to friends and family, she was a true friend to many on the forum and will be missed

xxxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Just to mention to others that queenfan posted this in chitchat has well..Trish will be missed by many...
    Love
    Barbara