R I P the lovely Trisher

queenfan
queenfan Member Posts: 563
edited 8. Oct 2014, 14:18 in Community Chit-chat archive
Just heard the very sad news saying our lovely Trisher passed away perhaps some of you know more information about the details, the lovely Jan informed me earlier R I P Trish you are in our thoughts today xxx

Comments

• Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh gosh, such sad news. It's been a long while since we've heard from Trish. I assume she was very unwell, bless her. :(

Sleep easy, Trish. x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    thanks for starting this thread QF,I got a text earlier, its so very sad, she was a great support to so many on here, I remember the time we crowend her Queen of the forum. :)
    she never went on about all the health issues she had, just cared about others, and dealy loved her family..RIP my dear friend xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • queenfan
    Barbara I can honestly say I don't post on here very often, but when I do you are almost always the first to reply to my messages, I hope you and your family are keeping well Take care xx
  • queenfan
    Starburst it is very sad news, plus a shock to quite a few people, I hope she meets up with her friend Val :wink: take care xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    when people go missing I do worry, I am carrying on like we have to, and I hope you are doing ok, its such a sad time, what with Val and now trish,
    you take care and keep in touch now and then xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • queenfan
    Will do chuckle xx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    I didn't get to know Trisher but I recognise her name. it is very sad to hear of the loss of one of the forumites. RIP Trisher.
    Christine
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    queenfan wrote:
    Starburst it is very sad news, plus a shock to quite a few people, I hope she meets up with her friend Val :wink: take care xx

I'm sure she and Val are having a right old party up there - pain and illness free. Xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Rest in Peace . Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    'Each man's death diminishes me,
    For I am involved in mankind.' John Donne

R.I.P. Trisher.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    She was so loved and cared for by her husband throughout her many years of suffering. I can't imagine how he will cope without her.

She was always so kind and fun too.

RIP Trisher

Elizabeth xx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Such sad news :(
    I've been out of it for a week or so, being in the QE, and I am so shocked to hear this.
    Let's hope she hand Valval are up there having fun eh?
    love
    Toni xxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    I'm so sorry to read about Trisher she was lovely to me when i came to the forum.
    rest in peace Trisher no more pain now.
    take care Mr Trisher and family.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    I remember when I joined the forum, Trish was the first person to welcome me, I'm sure Val & Trish are having fun where ever they are. RIP Trish
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    Rest In Peace Trisher.
    Ruby
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    I am saddened and shocked to hear that Trisher has died. I know she was very unwell for years but she was always looking out for others and brushed aside her own illnesses. From time to time in the past we had conversations with each other. She was a lovely lady.

Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    I didn't know Trisher very well but it's still sad to loose a member of the Arthritis Care Forum Family. My thoughts go out to her family at this sad time.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I remember her very clearly, she was the one awake when the rest of us were restlessly asleep. I don't recall her take on religion but, if she was a believer, then I sincerely hope that she has been reunited with her beloved son. Many moons ago she sent me a PM in which she told me that she thought of her boy with every dawn chorus because she was hearing a dawn that he could not. As you know I am not a mum but even I can appreciate how hard that must have been because he voluntarily ceded his life to that current government's cause. :(

RIP with your son, Trisher, your mate valval is already there and has hopefully been taking care of him on your behalf. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    What a lovely lady.

You will be missed Trisher, you helped so many folks on here.

RIP.

Kath
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    I just had to come to say my goodbyes to Trisher. She helped me so much when I first had my diagnosis and we got to know one another very well in the wee small hours when we couldn't sleep. I remember the fun we had in Val's cafe and the laughs we had too. She was a good friend to many on this forum. I know I'll never forget her and feel privileged to be able to call her my friend. RIP Trish reunited with your precious son and your good friend Val. Sleep well dear friend xxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    I am ashamed to say that I have only just noticed this :oops:

Rest in peace Trish... tons of Yorkshire Blokey Hugs for you to share with dear Val.

xxxxxxxxx
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    i have only just found out, such sad news, a beautiful lady with a beautiful soul, RIP Trisher, greatly missed xxx
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Have only just noticed this sorry to hear Trish has passed away.
    R.I.P Trish
    Stay positive always👍xx