Know what I'd like? But it'll never happen!

Options
Kitty
Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
edited 15. Sep 2014, 10:30 in Living with Arthritis archive
I would really love it if it was possible for those of us who wanted to, could have a password to log into the part of our clinic notes that holds our blood test results so I could retrieve them myself to put in my record diary. How do others feel about this?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    For me this isn't a problem. Whenever I order more meth I have to hand my book in to be checked and updated with my latest blood results. When I retrieve the prescription I get the updated book back.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    kathleenT wrote:
    I would really love it if it was possible for those of us who wanted to, could have a password to log into the part of our clinic notes that holds our blood test results so I could retrieve them myself to put in my record diary. How do others feel about this?

Definitely agree about that.
    Nuisance having to wait until next clinic appointment to find out results.

Kath
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Options
    My blood results are always recorded in my book, plus I get a print-out of them for my treatment folder. I'm currently on humira.
  • Kitty
    Options
    I used to have to take my book to the clinic and ask for them. If I had a lot of issues to ask about, I often forgot about the results. :roll: My GP occasionally condescended to put them in for me.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    It would be a good idea to be able to log into our notes full stop,I have duplicate letter now, but would love to read back through my notes..you might be on to something here Kath :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I no longer receive my bloods results because my department has switched to home delivery of my meth. I can chase them via my GPs surgery but to be honest I can't be bothered. :oops: I know that the hospital will contact me if things are iffy, they have before and they will again. I agree though, it's a good idea and of course it will never happen because it is a good idea. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Kitty
    Options
    Where's the 'like' button when you need it. :lol: