I have sent it in an email..forgot I had it :!: ..hope you can open it..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Barbara,

I received the booklet and have opened and read it, thank you for that. It was very helpful especially as it was produced by the QMC which is my local hospital! :lol: It tells me what happens and the exercises I have to do post op to help myself. They make it look very simple :D

If you need to put a link on a post you just copy the address at the top of the page you want to link then on the 'Post a Reply' page you and have some icons click the URL one I've ringed below and then paste you address where the cursor is flashing. If you preview before posting a link should be there for all to follow.

f03b3d74-8042-482b-91d4-557a5444229d_zps75878228.jpg

Hope this helps.

Love,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Thanks so much for that Linda, I hadn't a clue :? ..and how odd that the booklet is from a local hospital :o ...very strange because there was so much on elbow replacement, I just picked that one..yes they do make it look easy..hope it helps...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    At least you are looking at the pro's and cons. They make these ops sound like a cure-all but it is good to see it from different angles. I certainly never knew it was such a complex op as I'm always reading about gymnasts getting screws put in their elbows to fix them!

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Barbara and Elizabeth,

I am trying to gather information as I go along.

What's surprised me most of all is that no one on the forum has had it done :shock: I really thought that other members on here would have elbows that didn't work but perhaps, like me, they've learnt to live with them. :wink:

It does make you wonder about gymnasts and other athletes and the damage they might be doing to their bodies. It's okay whilst you're young but these things can sometimes turn round and bite you on the bottom when you're older :|

Take care both of you, :D

Love,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'