Disabled loos

Options
2»

Comments

• GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I use the disabled loo at work - well I try to! It's amazing how often I am trying to stand on one leg outside the loo, only to find the occupier sprints out like Mo Farah doing the 10,000 meters at the Olypmics and there's abolutely nothing wrong with them.

Mind you, by that time, I've been rattling the door, and loudly muttering about inconsiderate and rude people using disabled loos when they shouldn't. The person very often doesn't make eye contact with me. It's so rude and thoughtless. A lot of the time it's staff from the section that manage the building - and that makes it ten times worse.

One section I worked in, the disabled loo was the only place some people could get a mobile signal. Yes - it was the phone box for most of the staff. They were often interrupted by my banging on door and muttering. One way to keep the bill down though!

My bug-bear is that some places combine the disabled loo with baby changing facilities. The baby change should be available in both ladies and gents usual toilets thereby keeping the disabled ones free.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!