Bad flare and broken laptop!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 3. Oct 2014, 05:54 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Everyone, not been around for the week because my laptop totally died! But my wonderful OH brought me a new one last night and I'm starting to get on with it, bit weird because I have never used Windows 8 and having a different set up has totally lost me it's going to take a few days to get the hang of it so bare with me. I have still been suffering with my bad flare up and had a steroid injection in my left knee on Tuesday. Starting to feel better at last.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I thought you'd been quiet recently, now we know why! I am pleased you have a new machine and I am sure you will soon master it.

I'm glad the steroid has 'helped' but remember it's only masking the symptoms, not curing them. Is it time for a meds review? It seems to me that your condition is not under proper control but I am not a doc. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Options
    I`m pleased you`re feeling better than you were, and glad you are back online. My sons got us a new laptop last year, and it is Windows 8. I`m not at all techno-savvy, and nor is hubby, but we perservered, and have mostly got to grips with it. Still things I can`t do though!!
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    Glad the injection helped.

(Steroids for laptops :wink: )
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright