new arrival

Options
brandy192
brandy192 Member Posts: 73
edited 4. Oct 2014, 04:18 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Would like to announce the birth of my second grandchild Ellie Rose she arrived at 4.30am on saturday morning weighing 10lb 1oz very beautiful baby of course.
Just makes a change having some good news.

Sue :D

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,942
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thank you Brandy
    that is good news :D
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Congratulations, being a Grandmother is very special
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Aww how lovely, many congratulations to all of you..I hope that Ellie Rose and mum are doing well..and what a brilliant weight is that 10ibs1oz..have you had your first cuddle yet... :D x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Congratulations Brandy and of course to the family as well and what a lovely weight :)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    Options
    Many congratulations. I can thoroughly recommend grandmother status! :D
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Options
    Many congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter - being a grandmother is a privilege! Hope mother & daughter are well.
  • brandy192
    Options
    Thanks everyone I feel blessed my grandchildren are my world I only wish I could do more things with them but sadly arthritis limits me a little. I have had cuddles and will see plenty of her as my daughter does not live far away.

Sue :D
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Welcome to the world, little one :D

Sue, what we can't do doesn't matter as long as we keep finding things that we can. When my boys were youg their friends thought it lovely that I scored for them at snooker - only because by mid-afternoon, I was shattered and needed a sit-down :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • brandy192
    Options
    Thanks Sticky having positive thoughts is good I will keep reminding myself of this although I think my two year old grandson loves my walking stick and my grabber he plays with them everytime he comes to mine.

Sue
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    I have memories of my daughter playing with my Dad's walking stick and later hs crutches when she was young, now it's my Grandsons playing with mine. I think my youngest misses my stick though as he used to wedge it across their living room door and limbo underneath!
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    Very many congratulations Brandy :)
    I am so pleased to hear of the safe arrival of Ellie-Rose :D
    t8320.gif
    What lovely news!
    Love
    Toni xxx