The Bonny bonny banks...........................

Options
theresak
theresak Member Posts: 1,998
edited 28. Oct 2014, 14:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
.........................of Loch Lomond, which is where we are heading tomorrow until Friday. The weather forecast is a bit iffy, but the hotel looks nice and cosy, and hopefully we`ll enjoy some very nice R & R.

Should I try to market some tripe therapy to the Scots?

Look after yourselves,

Tezz x

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    As you are going to be in my neck of the woods I will see what I can do about the weather although not promising anything, I hope you have a lovely stay, if you get a half decent day think about a sail up Loch Lomond the views are stunning............................as for tripe therapy Mmmmm :wink: xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion, Marie - I do like a boat- trip. We normally go further north, to Speyside or west to Lochcarron, but just fancied a change.

Tezz x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Tez I hope you have a lovey time ..sure the rest will do you good..its a long time since we went to Loch Lomond..just sorry we didn't have a boat trip on there ...Marie what lovely place to live...swap you.. :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Have a great time, Tezz. The word 'Speyside' conjures up just one thing for me - but I prefer Islay :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Hope you have a lovely time and the weather is kind to you.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich