Who would you save first?

Options
LignumVitae
LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
edited 9. Nov 2014, 11:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
If after a very quick trip upstairs to get two pairs of socks for four small feet you got back in the kitchen to discover one 19 month old had manouvered her high chair to the work top, climbed on to it and was stood stuffing her face with chocolate :shock: and the other had manoeuvred a kitchen chair out from the table and used it to gain access to the table top where she was doing a little dance :o ? I went for Summer first dancing away figuring that Tegen wasn't moving except for her jaw so was the lower risk.
It's always fun in my zoo! :D they are such a pair of cheeky monkeys and seem to egg each other on in the daring feats. Only beaten by the cat, I had to apologise to a neighbour this morning as the cat was goading his dog and he was struggling, he confirmed it was my cat before telling me that she was a regular in his garden and playing outside his window until the dog was in a lather when she would disappear only to reappear a short while later to persecute the poor pooch again. I apologised for that too! :roll:
Hey little fighter, things will get brighter

Comments

• theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Your twins will keep you on your toes, LV, but they sound adorable. They will indeed egg each other on - double trouble!

There was a cat used to come and sit on our patio and stare at our dog through the patio doors - it used to drive him crazy.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I have a weekend chore for Mr LV: bolting the furniture to the floors. :wink: I reckon you made the right call, LV, I don't know how you are managing it all, some can't cope with just one.

Your cat is doing what cats do, they are sly creatures. Our neighbours' cats are now doing what they do up and down our drive thanks to its recent digging up. :roll: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    Options
    :lol: I love your two little minxes. How enterprising of them!

Yes, I think you made the right call. The brain does occasionally work superfast at problem solving.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    In my opinion Lignumvitae your instinctive reaction was the right one.

I have agree with DD though about their Dad doing something to secure the high chairs to the floor!!!

Daisycat tortures next door's pooch daily too. But her predecessor Eric Catona ate next door's sunday roast so compared to him much less to apologise for :wink:

Love

Toni xxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I do love your household, bet it's always fun with your brood never a quiet minute. I love that your cat loves egging on the neighbours dog I'm sure my two would get on with your puss!!
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    LV sorry I'm late seeing this,the story's about the twins are brilliant, sorry it must be so hard for you going in all directions :shock: ..ever thought of writing all this down for when they get older..or have you not time... :o
    Love
    Barbara