12 Living-With-Arthritis Commandments

Options
2»

Comments

• phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Phee, I think sleep will have to go in there :D I only left it out because it seems so obvious that we all do if we can and, if we can't, no amount of effort will get us there :lol: (though, I guess, a good, regular bedtime routine might.

Hi sticky,

Thanks for taking up the suggestion and thanks to Hileena for her support :)

I have a bad habit of working late hours, especially when I feel I haven't been too productive during the day. I need to remind myself to be sensible and to go to bed at the usual time, otherwise I don't settle and it becomes a bit of a vicious cycle. A regular routine is key, as you say :idea:

Hoping all are awap,
    Phee
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Phee
    I'm the same except its not work.....I go to bed at the same time most nights and I think right will have regular bedtimes from now on.....I start to read and that's it.....I get involved in something and goodness knows when I settle :?
    I know what I should do but its like pacing myself......do I do it???? Nope

Love
    Hileena
  • phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
    Options
    Hi Hileena,

I can get involved in a good book too, though it's been a while since I had the opportunity to read for pleasure, unfortunately. When I have time, I like to write too and I can get a bit carried away in a sort of creative fit :shock:

I think my little brother explained it to me once, something to do with 'circadian rhythms', why some people become more active at the end of the day. He enjoys explaining science stuff to his silly sister :lol:

Anyway.. hope you'll sleep well tonight!

Love,
    Phee
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)