Migs third lesson

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 27. Nov 2014, 16:17 in Community Chit-chat archive
DO NOT LET YOUR HUSBAND HAVE SCISSORS.

Why you may ask ?

He has a new pair of black lace-up shoes now he doesn't usually have lace-ups he has slip ons ,he decided the laces were too long as i was up stairs getting ready to go to Chatsworth he took the scissors to them ,when i came back down he asked could i please thread the laces back in handing me a piece of lace but this when threaded will not be able to tie,so today on his shopping list was a pair of new black shoe laces which he crossed off saying i had better wait till you are with me. Mig

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear! Maybe just not let him have shoelaces. I've been velcroed for years now :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Don't let children use scissors either. My daughter cut the tag off her new top and cut a chunk of material off too. So now it has a big hole in it!

Why did he take out the laces to cut them to size? Wouldn't it be better to have tied them up and then he could see how much he needed to cut off-or is that a silly question?

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Don't let men have scissors when wrapping presents! They usually mess up cutting the sheet and when they come to join each end they haven't cut enough off the roll and the sides don't meet in the middle so they have to cut some more off the roll to hide to gap and it looks a right mess!
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Mig what can we do with them... :lol: when I had my thr..I left notes everywhere, he thought they were reminders for when I got home :shock:
    Love
    Barbara
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Options
    Oh dear!

What is the fourth lesson please? I'm enjoying these little nuggets of treasure.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!