It was Arnie & Willows Birthday!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 14. Dec 2014, 08:41 in Community Chit-chat archive
My beautiful rugrats turned 2 on Friday!! I can't believe how quick it came round! I brought them a cat hammock for their Birthday and my OH had a right game attaching it to the cat tree! It didn't fit as it was suppose to as the instructions said and when we tried it as the instructions said when Willow tried to get in it the whole tree leaned over! So my clever OH thought of an idea to fit it to the tree so it would take the weight of our heavy rugrats and it worked I will take some photo's when they are next in it.

Comments

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,139
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Just to wish the little pair a belated Happy Catty Birthday :xmas_cheesygrin: and hope the nifty invention is holding up! (It doesn't involve you and OH as some sort of wallace & gromit-type counterweight & only one of you at a time being able to move all over xmas I hope! Seeing as us cat people usually end up sitting getting cold & stiff for the comfort of mr or mrs spoilt kitty. :mrgreen: )

edit: i was promised xmas mr green! what happened there.. have tried fiddling with the code, to no avail. hmm.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options
    My goodness time has flown!
    I thought they were still kittens!
    Happy belated birthday to them both :D

Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Sorry I missed this bubba..bless... 2 years old already...bey they are full of fun.. one of our neighbours a kitten and she lives on the curtain rail :xmas_lol: :rudolph: xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the messages! The hammock is never empty! I will post photo's when I get 5mins. :cheesygrin: